Taking magnesium with calcium can help with constipation. Some preparations of calcium contain magnesium in the same tablet. It is important to follow the dosage guidelines, because too much magnesium can result in diarrhea. Using the citrate form of calcium may also help with constipation.
- Q How does exercise help treat acute constipation?
- Q Should I drink more water if I have constipation?
- Q What are the treatment options for acute constipation?
- Q How much fiber should I consume to treat constipation?
- Q How can chronic constipation be cured?
- Q Are there any alternative treatments for constipation?