How can I ask my boyfriend to use a condom?

You can send a CaringCard at: http://selfchec.org/main/cardshopnew.php. It's a special kind of free greeting card shop that will help your boyfriend understand how important this is to you and your relationship with him.

Continue Learning about Condoms

How can I get a sexually transmitted disease (STD) if I'm using a condom?
A condom that is used correctly and not damaged should protect you from most sexually transmitted di...
I'm allergic to latex. Can I still use condoms?
Yes, you can buy condoms that are not made with latex. Some condoms are made with different material...
How effective are condoms in preventing pregnancy?
When used properly, condoms are a very effective form of birth control. If you use condoms corr...
What is a condom?
A condom is a form of birth control known as barrier contraception. Condoms also protect against...