How many weeks does it take to know if I am pregnant?

Dr. Margaret L. McKenzie, MD
OBGYN (Obstetrician & Gynecologist)

It takes a number of weeks for you to know if you are pregnant. Watch this video to learn how long it takes to know if you are pregnant.

Continue Learning about Conception Achieved (Pregnancy)

How effective is freezing embryos for future pregnancies?
Swedish Medical CenterSwedish Medical Center
Effectiveness of freezing embryos for future pregnancies ranges from approximately 25 percent to 40 ...
What really happens during conception?
The reproductive process seems simple enough. See sperm swim. See sperm fertilize egg. See Missy ask...
How is my due date calculated?
Tulane Lakeside Hospital for Women and ChildrenTulane Lakeside Hospital for Women and Children
Your due date is calculated by adding 280 days (40 weeks) to the first day of your last menstrual pe...
Can Using Birth Control at Conception Cause a Problem with the Baby's Development?