What do I need to know about caring for someone with complex sleep apnea?

If you are caring for someone who has sleep apnea, you should make an appointment with their doctor. Then, you should help the person follow their doctor's instructions on a daily basis. If their doctor recommends that they use a device to help their breathing, make sure they use it as directed. If the person is experiencing fatigue, encourage them to avoid dangerous activities.

Continue Learning about Complex Sleep Apnea

What are the treatment options for complex sleep apnea?
Many treatment options are available for complex sleep apnea. Your doctor will be able to suggest th...
What causes complex sleep apnea?
Complex sleep apnea develops in people who already have obstructive sleep apnea and have used the tr...
What is complex sleep apnea?
Complex sleep apnea is a combination of obstructive sleep apnea and central sleep apnea. Sleep a...
Should I Be Worried About My Snoring?
Should I Be Worried About My Snoring?