What type of wart grows on my feet?

If you have a wart of the sole of your foot, that's a plantar wart. If the wart is on top of your foot, near your toenails, it's more likely that you've developed a periungual wart.

Continue Learning about Warts

Wart Worry? How to Get Rid of Them
Wart Worry? How to Get Rid of Them
In the children’s book The Witch with a Wart, an old hag discovers she has a wart on her nose (of course!). Eager to have it disappear, she brews up a...
How can I prevent warts?
One of the best ways to help prevent flat warts is to avoid irritating the skin. However, if you...
What is “verruca”?
Verruca is the Latin word for wart. When doctors talk about warts, they may use this term, which...
Can my child’s wart spread to other parts of her body?
Because warts populate through a virus (the human papillomavirus, or HPV), they can spread to othe...