What can I do to get rid of a wart on my skin?

There's a common household product that can help you get rid of a wart. Want to know what it is?

Watch the video to learn more from Dr. Oz and Dr. Susan Evans about what you can do to get rid of a wart on your skin.

Continue Learning about Warts

Warts

Where warts grow determines the best course of treatment. The human papillomavirus, or HPV, causes warts, which frequently appear on the hands. They can be embarrassing on the face and itch or hurt if they grow on the soles of the ...

feet or appear in or around the genitals. Doctors do not recommend over-the-counter wart-removal medications for warts on the face or for genital warts. Some warts require stronger prescription medication or a surgical technique that includes freezing, burning or laser treatment.