How can I prevent warts?

One of the best ways to help prevent flat warts is to avoid irritating the skin. However, if you are susceptible to the HPV virus, there may not be much that can be done to prevent the development of flat warts.

Continue Learning about Warts

Wart Worry? How to Get Rid of Them
Wart Worry? How to Get Rid of Them
In the children’s book The Witch with a Wart, an old hag discovers she has a wart on her nose (of course!). Eager to have it disappear, she brews up a...
What do I need to know about caring for someone with warts?
If you are caring for someone with warts, ensure that both you and the person in your care practice ...
What does a wart feel like?
Warts are usually small bumps or clusters of bumps on the skin caused by the human papillomavirus ...
What clues will doctors look for to diagnose warts?
Warts can almost always be diagnosed through visual inspection of the affected area by a physici...