Are wart treatments effective?

Most wart treatments are not much more effective than simply waiting for the warts to fade without treatment. The treatment can take many months or years, and still cannot do any more than just removing current warts. Treatment cannot prevent new warts.

Continue Learning about Warts

Wart Worry? How to Get Rid of Them
Wart Worry? How to Get Rid of Them
In the children’s book The Witch with a Wart, an old hag discovers she has a wart on her nose (of course!). Eager to have it disappear, she brews up a...
What is "verrucae"?
Verrucae is the scientific term for common warts. A single wart is known as verruca.
Should I talk to my doctor about my warts?
Most warts do not require medical attention. However, people may choose to have them removed for...
Is there a cure for warts?
While individual warts may be removed, there is no one treatment that will prevent a person from...