Where can I get the cordless jump rope?

The cordless jump rope can be found online through various fitness and gadget catalogues.

Continue Learning about Exercise Equipment

When during my workout would I use a foam roller?
Sue HitzmannSue Hitzmann
You can use a foam roller before you lift weights or exercise, or after a workout to bring some flui...
If I purchase just one piece of cardio equipment, what is recommended?
If you can only purchase one piece of equipment, you need to first look at your fitness level an...
Is using free weights better than using machines?
The answer to this is “yes” and “no." Using free-weights requires increased stabilization by the joi...
When foam rolling, how long should I stay on a tender spot?
Kristy Lee Wilson - Sharecare Fitness ExpertKristy Lee Wilson - Sharecare Fitness Expert
Foam rolling is a great way to relieve muscle tension and help get those painful "knots" out of tigh...