How can I incorporate kettle bells into my power training?

You can incorporate kettle bells into your explosive workouts or Olympic lifts. Because Kettle bells by nature are typically used explosive movements, this type of equipment is ideal for the power exercises. They are relatively easy to incorporate in total body power movements. Technique is key when using kettlebells in power exercises, so make sure you are proficient in using a kettlebell before integrating them into your power workouts.

Continue Learning about Exercise Equipment

what is functional training equipment ?
Functional training equipment usually refers to types of equipment, which allow your body to move in...
how can i incorporate resistance bands into my power training ?
To improve power, one must perform movements in a fast explosive fashion. Resistance bands can be an...
what is an exercise ball ?
Int'l Health, Racquet & Sportsclub Association (IHRSA)Int'l Health, Racquet & Sportsclub Association (IHRSA)
Sometimes called stability balls and Swiss balls, these large, durable, air-filled exercise ball...
can i use a foam roller at home or in the office in addition to the gym ?
Absolutely. A foam roller is an excellent piece of equipment to own. It is super light, inexpensive ...