Exercise Equipment

How long should my jump rope be?

• A simple way to choose a jump rope that is a good length for you is to stand with one foot on the center of the jump rope and pull the handles up toward your shoulders. The handles of the jump rope should be around the height of your underarms.
    Helpful? 1 person found this helpful.
  • Although everyone has different preferences and may hold their arms in different positions when jumping rope, a good rule of thumb to start with is to measure your jump rope by placing one foot in the middle of the rope on the floor and holding the handles up.  The end of the handles should be at about armpit height.
Where can I get the cordless jump rope?