What type of colored pranas should I project for healing?

Master Stephen Co
Alternative & Complementary Medicine

Always project a pastel ring of color with a white center rather than a solid shade. The preferred projection is a bright white disk with a pastel ring of the colored prana you wish to project around its circumference. Dark-colored pranas are very strong energy, are difficult for any healer to control, especially a beginner, and can damage delicate areas. Dark-colored pranas should be used only by very experienced healers in select instances. Grandmaster Choa Kok Sui’s experiments revealed that light-colored rings of prana produce quicker, more effective healings. By using bright white prana in the center of the projected ring, you allow the body to absorb minute amounts of any other colors of prana it may need for healing.

Your Hands Can Heal You: Pranic Healing Energy Remedies to Boost Vitality and Speed Recovery from Common Health Problems

What if one of the most effective tools you have to restore your health is not surgery or medications, but your own hands? Incredibly, your hands can heal you -- with the "energy medicine" of Pranic...

Continue Learning about Color Therapy

How can I sweep and energize myself with colored pranas?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
Sweeping and energizing with colored pranas builds on the techniques you can learn in Your Hands Can...
How can colors influence my moods and perceptions?
Dr. Jennifer Hartstein, PsyDDr. Jennifer Hartstein, PsyD
Colors can definitely influence our moods and perceptions; some colors energize us, while some color...
What are the different types of colored pranas?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
There are seven single-colored pranas: red, yellow, orange, blue, green, violet, and electric violet...
Do herbs and food supplements have a cleansing and energizing effect?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
Certain herbs and food supplements produce dramatic cleansing and energizing effects because they co...