What are the different types of colored pranas?

Master Stephen Co
Alternative & Complementary Medicine

There are seven single-colored pranas: red, yellow, orange, blue, green, violet, and electric violet. There are also dual-colored pranas that combine two colors for a specific potent effect - for example, green-blue prana. (Note: Among single-colored pranas, there is also gold prana, and there are other dual-colored pranas. But gold prana and most dual-colored pranas are used only by advanced healers in specific situations.) Each color of prana has a specific rate of vibration and a grade of refinement, both of which are determined by the size of the particles that make up the prana. The vibration rate and grade of refinement, in turn, determine the prana’s healing application. In general, low-vibration pranas are used for heavy-duty healing such as repairing torn tissues and broken bones, while high-vibration pranas are used for more sensitive healing efforts, such as energizing nerve tissue.

The prana with the lowest rate of vibration and refinement, and with the largest particles, is red. The prana with the highest rate of vibration and refinement, and with the tiniest particles, is electric violet. Blue and green prana are in the middle. Here’s how to think of the differences in vibrational rate in relation to the size of the energy particles that make up the prana: Take a shirt button, a golf ball, and a softball. Put them in an empty shoe box one at a time and shake vigorously. Which moves around the fastest and easiest? Which is the slowest? The shirt button is comparable to violet prana, the golf ball to green and blue, and the softball to red

Your Hands Can Heal You: Pranic Healing Energy Remedies to Boost Vitality and Speed Recovery from Common Health Problems

What if one of the most effective tools you have to restore your health is not surgery or medications, but your own hands? Incredibly, your hands can heal you -- with the "energy medicine" of Pranic...

Continue Learning about Color Therapy

How can I practice visualization with single colors?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
You can stand or sit for the exercise. Perform your standard warm-up.1. Establish a target for your ...
How can I sweep and energize myself with colored pranas?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
Sweeping and energizing with colored pranas builds on the techniques you can learn in Your Hands Can...
How can colors influence my moods and perceptions?
Dr. Jennifer Hartstein, PsyDDr. Jennifer Hartstein, PsyD
Colors can definitely influence our moods and perceptions; some colors energize us, while some color...
How can I perform advanced general self-sweeping exercises with colors?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
You may sit or stand. Perform your standard warm-up. Begin with steps 1 through 3 from Exercise 9–C ...