What are the cautions when using colored pranas?

Master Stephen Co
Alternative & Complementary Medicine
Colored prana cautions:

• Don’t mix violet or electric violet with red, yellow, or orange. Both violet and electric violet have dramatic magnifying effects, and when mixed with these already-potent pranas, it is too strong.

• Don’t use orange on the abdomen if you have diarrhea. It worsens the problem.

• Don’t use colors on children or infants. Colored pranas are too strong for them.

• Don’t use red or orange on the sex chakra to treat venereal disease, prostate cancer, or ovarian cancer. It spreads the problem.

• Don’t use colors on pregnant women. They could damage the fetus.

• Don’t mix red and yellow. Dirty red and dirty yellow are the energy colors of cancer. The cancer cells are rapidly growing (red) and hardening (yellow).
Your Hands Can Heal You: Pranic Healing Energy Remedies to Boost Vitality and Speed Recovery from Common Health Problems

What if one of the most effective tools you have to restore your health is not surgery or medications, but your own hands? Incredibly, your hands can heal you -- with the "energy medicine" of Pranic...

Continue Learning about Color Therapy

How can I perform advanced general self-sweeping exercises with colors?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
You may sit or stand. Perform your standard warm-up. Begin with steps 1 through 3 from Exercise 9–C ...
How does white prana work on areas of energetic disturbance in the aura?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
When you consciously draw in and project white prana into areas of energetic disturbance in your aur...
How can I treat the delicate areas of my body with colored prana?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
Always follow the rules for using colors on delicate areas. Certain parts of your body are delicate ...
What type of colored pranas should I project for healing?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
Always project a pastel ring of color with a white center rather than a solid shade. The preferred p...