How can I sweep and energize myself with colored pranas?

Master Stephen Co
Alternative & Complementary Medicine

Sweeping and energizing with colored pranas builds on the techniques you can learn in Your Hands Can Heal You. When you swept your energetic anatomy, you used beams of white light to scrape away the dirty energy. When you energized, you projected white prana by drawing it in through the palm chakra of one hand and emitting it through the palm chakra of the other. You use the exact same principles with colored pranas; you just use the different source chakras as “filters” or “lenses” to transform the white prana into the color prana you need. For instance, when you sweep with a particular color, you simply put your awareness on the source chakra, form your intent to draw in prana through that source chakra, and then visualize the desired color beaming from your fingertips and sweeping away the dirty energy.

To energize with a particular color, you put your awareness on the source chakra, form your intent to draw in prana through that source chakra, and then visualize the desired color beaming from the palm chakra of your projecting hand into the deficient area.

Your Hands Can Heal You: Pranic Healing Energy Remedies to Boost Vitality and Speed Recovery from Common Health Problems

What if one of the most effective tools you have to restore your health is not surgery or medications, but your own hands? Incredibly, your hands can heal you -- with the "energy medicine" of Pranic...

Continue Learning about Color Therapy

What should I know about working with colored pranas?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
A few notes on working with colored pranas:1. Electric violet is best visualized as a circle of pure...
What can I accomplish through using colored pranas?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
Through the use of colored pranas, though, you can produce quicker, more efficient healing. By apply...
How can colors affect my mood?
Yellow is associated with the sun and positive energy. In this video, Dr. Oz and Leslie Harrington, ...
What are the cautions when using colored pranas?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
Colored prana cautions:• Don’t mix violet or electric violet with red, yellow, or orange. Both viole...