How does white prana work on areas of energetic disturbance in the aura?

Master Stephen Co
Alternative & Complementary Medicine
When you consciously draw in and project white prana into areas of energetic disturbance in your aura, the white prana is broken down by the body’s own prana into various colored pranas, much the way a prism splits white light into all the colors of the spectrum. Each color of prana produces a particular healing effect, in a particular way and at a particular pace. The body assimilates the colored pranas that it needs from the white prana, based on what healing effects are required to remedy the problem. Thus, when you use white prana for healing, not all the energy you draw in and project is utilized to heal the problem; some is siphoned off into your body’s general energy reservoir. This isn’t wasteful; after all, you still keep all the prana within your energy body. It’s just not as efficient a healing effort as it could be.
Your Hands Can Heal You: Pranic Healing Energy Remedies to Boost Vitality and Speed Recovery from Common Health Problems

What if one of the most effective tools you have to restore your health is not surgery or medications, but your own hands? Incredibly, your hands can heal you -- with the "energy medicine" of Pranic...

Continue Learning about Color Therapy

What type of colored pranas should I project for healing?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
Always project a pastel ring of color with a white center rather than a solid shade. The preferred p...
How can I practice visualization with dual colors?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
In dual-colored pranas, the first color in the pair is the lesser of the two colors, meaning there i...
What is chromotherapy?
Deborah Serani, PsyDDeborah Serani, PsyD
Chromotherapy is the use of color and light to bring health and balance into one's life. Chromot...
How can I perform advanced general self-sweeping exercises with colors?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
You may sit or stand. Perform your standard warm-up. Begin with steps 1 through 3 from Exercise 9–C ...