How can I practice visualization with dual colors?

Master Stephen Co
Alternative & Complementary Medicine
In dual-colored pranas, the first color in the pair is the lesser of the two colors, meaning there is less green and more blue in green-blue. The lesser color is also the inside ring. The center is bright white.

There are two ways to project dual-colored prana: Visualize the inner ring first, then surround it with the outer ring, or visualize both rings simultaneously. But most beginners find it simpler to project the colors one at a time. Experiment and see which is easier for you.

Begin pranic breathing, and as you do, keep light awareness on the source and projecting chakras. Project a pastel ring of green-blue prana about 6 inches in diameter onto your target for four cycles of pranic breathing. Either visualize them in sequence, with green as the inside ring and then blue outside the green, or visualize both at the same time.
1. Keep your awareness on your source and projecting chakras more than on your breathing. By this time, pranic breathing should be second nature to you. Utilize the short-cut visualization in the book Your Hands Can Heal You, seeing just the ring on your target rather than following the beam from your projecting hand. If at any time you need to refocus your intent, simply declare to yourself that you intend to project green-blue prana onto this target.
2. Rest and relax. Shake your hands. Then repeat the exercise three more times.
Your Hands Can Heal You: Pranic Healing Energy Remedies to Boost Vitality and Speed Recovery from Common Health Problems

What if one of the most effective tools you have to restore your health is not surgery or medications, but your own hands? Incredibly, your hands can heal you -- with the "energy medicine" of Pranic...

Continue Learning about Color Therapy

What colors can help improve my mood?
Maoshing Ni, PhD, LAcMaoshing Ni, PhD, LAc
If your closet is full of gray and black, it may be time to add a splash of color! Just changing...
How can I perform advanced general self-sweeping exercises with colors?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
You may sit or stand. Perform your standard warm-up. Begin with steps 1 through 3 from Exercise 9–C ...
What are the different types of colored pranas?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
There are seven single-colored pranas: red, yellow, orange, blue, green, violet, and electric violet...
How can I sweep and energize myself with colored pranas?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
Sweeping and energizing with colored pranas builds on the techniques you can learn in Your Hands Can...