What should I know about working with colored pranas?

Master Stephen Co
Alternative & Complementary Medicine
A few notes on working with colored pranas:

1. Electric violet is best visualized as a circle of pure blinding white light, or lightning with faint lavender edges. Here are several ways to do that: Think of the fuse on a firecracker, the tip of a Fourth of July sparkler, or sunlight reflecting off newly fallen snow. All of these produce a brilliant white flash of light.

2. Here are some advanced visualization drills: Eliminate your practice target. Rather than projecting your visualization onto a wall or sheet of paper, visualize a target in the air in front of you, and then see your pastel ring on that. Also, adjust the size of your colored prana ring, using your intent and visualization ability.

3. After you become more comfortable with establishing your intent, you no longer need to tap your source chakra. Just mentally put your intent there without physically touching it.

4. If, as you scan, you encounter a local area of tough congestion that resists regular local sweeping, poke it with green prana. Form a clear intent to break up the congestion, be aware of your throat chakra, and visualize green beams coming from the first two fingers of your scanning hand. Poke in sets of ten. Then sweep away with light green. This works particularly well for arthritic joints.
Your Hands Can Heal You: Pranic Healing Energy Remedies to Boost Vitality and Speed Recovery from Common Health Problems

What if one of the most effective tools you have to restore your health is not surgery or medications, but your own hands? Incredibly, your hands can heal you -- with the "energy medicine" of Pranic...

Continue Learning about Color Therapy

What colors can help improve my mood?
Maoshing Ni, PhD, LAcMaoshing Ni, PhD, LAc
If your closet is full of gray and black, it may be time to add a splash of color! Just changing...
How can I sweep and energize myself with colored pranas?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
Sweeping and energizing with colored pranas builds on the techniques you can learn in Your Hands Can...
What are the different types of colored pranas?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
There are seven single-colored pranas: red, yellow, orange, blue, green, violet, and electric violet...
How do I project violet and electric violet pranas?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
You use your crown to project violet and electric violet prana. Since the crown can produce color fr...