How can I treat the delicate areas of my body with colored prana?

Master Stephen Co
Alternative & Complementary Medicine

Always follow the rules for using colors on delicate areas. Certain parts of your body are delicate and can be damaged by stronger prana. These delicate areas include the head (because of the brain), the heart (because of the heart and lungs), and the spleen (because the spleen is like a pump, sending everything through the body via the blood). We also recommend that beginners treat the throat and solar plexus chakras as delicate, because of their proximity to the head and heart, respectively. Never use orange to sweep or red to energize delicate areas! Treat such areas only with milder pranas, such as white, green, blue, and violet. If you’re unsure whether the area is delicate, or you feel you don’t have sufficient control over colored prana, treat the area as if it were delicate.

Your Hands Can Heal You: Pranic Healing Energy Remedies to Boost Vitality and Speed Recovery from Common Health Problems

What if one of the most effective tools you have to restore your health is not surgery or medications, but your own hands? Incredibly, your hands can heal you -- with the "energy medicine" of Pranic...

Continue Learning about Color Therapy

How can colors affect my mood?
Yellow is associated with the sun and positive energy. In this video, Dr. Oz and Leslie Harrington, ...
What is chromotherapy?
Deborah Serani, PsyDDeborah Serani, PsyD
Chromotherapy is the use of color and light to bring health and balance into one's life. Chromot...
Do herbs and food supplements have a cleansing and energizing effect?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
Certain herbs and food supplements produce dramatic cleansing and energizing effects because they co...
How can I practice visualization with single colors?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
You can stand or sit for the exercise. Perform your standard warm-up.1. Establish a target for your ...