No one over 85 should be having a colonoscopy, and in this 10-year interval prior to that, you should be making sure that this is an appropriate test for you. I think that these guidelines are important, but we have to really individualize these guidelines as well.
- Q How often do I need a colonoscopy if I have polyps removed?
- Q Why are people hesitant to go for a colonoscopy?
- Q Is colonoscopy safe?
- Q How is the colon cleaned for a good view during colonoscopy?
- Q What is the preparation for a colonoscopy like?
- Q How can I prepare myself for a colonoscopy?