Is there a cure for colon cancer?

Dr. Jeanne Morrison, PhD

Colon cancer can be cured through surgery, chemotherapy, and radiation. The earlier the cancer is caught, the more likely it is to be treatable. It is also possible, however, for cancer to return even after a person has been cancer-free for a period of time.

Continue Learning about Colon Cancer

Beating Colon Cancer: What to Expect If You’re Diagnosed
Being diagnosed with colorectal cancer, a type of cancer that starts in the colon or rectum, can be devastating—and startling—news. These types of can...
If I have a family history of colon cancer, when should I begin screening?
Carrie BilickiCarrie Bilicki
Recommendations for screening depend on several factors, how many family members, degree of relation...
How Are Different Stages of Colon Cancer Treated?
What Is the Most Effective Screening Tool for Colon Cancer?