What should I eat as snacks to avoid colorectal cancer?

Dr. Kathleen Wolin, ScD
Preventive Medicine
Snacking tends to lead to weight gain and overweight increases colon cancer risk so your best bet is actually to limit snacks.  If you do need a snack, choose fruits and vegetables that fill you up without a lot of calories. 

Continue Learning about Colon Cancer Prevention

What can I do to reduce my risk of colorectal cancer?
Dr. Kevin J. Soden, MDDr. Kevin J. Soden, MD
According to the American Cancer Society, colorectal cancer is the second leading cause of cancer de...
Are the majority of at-risk people screened for colorectal cancer?
Henrico Doctors' Hospital  - HCA VirginiaHenrico Doctors' Hospital - HCA Virginia
While screening rates for colorectal cancer have increased in the US, not enough people are being sc...
What Foods Help Prevent Colon Cancer?
What Foods Help Prevent Colon Cancer?
What Is the Most Effective Screening Tool for Colon Cancer?