What questions should I ask my doctor about colon cancer?

Daniel Labow, MD
Surgical Oncology
Treatment for colon cancer starts with a thorough discussion of your options, according to oncologist Daniel Labow, of The Mount Sinai Medical Center, in this WisePatient video.

Continue Learning about Colon Cancer Diagnosis

Why You Shouldn’t Put Off Colonoscopies
Why You Shouldn’t Put Off Colonoscopies
After contracting with a publisher to write The Hunchback of Notre Dame, Victor Hugo procrastinated writing it for more than a year. Finally, six mont...
How do doctors screen for colorectal cancer?
Dr. David A. Berg, MDDr. David A. Berg, MD
Doctors screen for colorectal cancer by performing a colonoscopy, a test designed to catch colorecta...
Why is it important to test for colon cancer at the age of 50?
Colon cancer usually produces no symptoms until it’s at an advanced, and more difficult to treat, st...
How Is Colon Cancer Diagnosed?
How Is Colon Cancer Diagnosed?