Should I be concerned about rectal bleeding?

Colon and rectal cancer is increasing in the younger population (under age 50). We do not know the reason for this at present time. However, it is important to know that rectal bleeding is not normal at any age. Medical treatment should always be sought to determine the cause of bleeding.

Continue Learning about Colon Cancer Causes & Risk Factors

How does calcium deficiency increase my risk for colon cancer?
Calcium deficiency poses a threat when it comes to colon cancer. Fewer than 15 percent of women over...
Am I more likely to get colorectal cancer if someone in my family has it?
Family history plays an important role in determining the risk of colon cancer. Relatives who are re...
The New Age Group at Risk for Colon Cancer
What Increases My Risk for Colon Cancer?