Who can get the Fluzone High-Dose flu vaccine?

Fluzone High-Dose is approved for use in people 65 years of age and older. As with all flu vaccines, Fluzone High-Dose is not recommended for people who have had a severe reaction to the flu vaccine in the past.

Continue Learning about Cold and Flu

9 Flu Vaccine Myths That Can Make You Sick
It’s baaaack. And by “it,” I mean flu season. There are many myths and misconceptions about the flu vaccine. Read on for comments I’ve heard from my o...
What are the differences between a cold and the flu?
A cold, also called the common cold, and the flu, or influenza, are both infections of the respirato...
How to Survive Cold and Flu Season This Year
How to Survive Cold and Flu Season This YearHow to Survive Cold and Flu Season This YearHow to Survive Cold and Flu Season This YearHow to Survive Cold and Flu Season This Year
From opening a window for a little fresh air to disinfecting your kids’ toys, these easy tips can keep you healthy during cold and flu season.
Prevent Colds With Mushrooms
Prevent Colds With Mushrooms