Where can I get a flu vaccine?

You can get a flu vaccine at your primary care physician's office. You can also get the shot at pharmacies, at hospitals and at clinics. Certain employers know that there is a need and bring in nurses to give the flu shot on-site.

Continue Learning about Cold and Flu

10 Cold and Flu Remedies That Really Work
10 Cold and Flu Remedies That Really Work10 Cold and Flu Remedies That Really Work10 Cold and Flu Remedies That Really Work10 Cold and Flu Remedies That Really Work
From Grandma's chicken soup to hot chile peppers, these treatments can help. Aches. Sniffles. Fever. Cold and flu season is in full swing. When you’r...
Gamifying Science
Gamifying Science
Myth or Fact: Feed a Cold, Starve a Fever
Why Do My Sinuses Get Congested?
Why Do My Sinuses Get Congested?