When is flu season at its peak?

The timing of flu is very unpredictable and can vary from season to season. Flu activity most commonly peaks in the U.S. in January or February. However, seasonal flu activity can begin as early as October and continue to occur as late as May.

Continue Learning about Cold and Flu

Surviving the Flu: Symptoms, Treatment and Danger Signs
Here’s one thing you can count on: The flu season is unpredictable. Some years it might be mild, and others it could be brutal. Why is one flu season...
If my child has a cold or flu, when should I call a doctor about his fever?
Intermountain HealthcareIntermountain Healthcare
If your child has a cold or flu, here are some tips for when to call a doctor about his or her f...
7 Cold and Flu Myths—Debunked
7 Cold and Flu Myths—Debunked7 Cold and Flu Myths—Debunked7 Cold and Flu Myths—Debunked7 Cold and Flu Myths—Debunked
Get the facts on the cold and flu and keep your family healthy this season.
What Should I Do If I Have the Flu?
What Should I Do If I Have the Flu?