When is flu season at its peak?

The timing of flu is very unpredictable and can vary from season to season. Flu activity most commonly peaks in the U.S. in January or February. However, seasonal flu activity can begin as early as October and continue to occur as late as May.

Continue Learning about Cold and Flu

Could You Be in Danger of Serious Flu Complications?
Influenza, aka the flu, can cause painful headaches, body aches and lack of energy, but for some, the virus can be more dangerous, even life-threateni...
What is the flu?
HCA Midwest HealthHCA Midwest Health
The flu (also called influenza) is a viral infection that affects the respiratory system. It can cau...
7 Cold and Flu Myths—Debunked
7 Cold and Flu Myths—Debunked7 Cold and Flu Myths—Debunked7 Cold and Flu Myths—Debunked7 Cold and Flu Myths—Debunked
Get the facts on the cold and flu and keep your family healthy this season.
What Should I Do If I Have the Flu?
What Should I Do If I Have the Flu?