How can I stay well during cold and flu season?

It can be difficult to stay healthy during the cold and flu season. With increasing stress, busier work schedules and sick friends and family, catching a cold might seem very plausible. This being said, there are a few things you can do to help increase your odds of staying healthy. First, and likely the most important, is good hand washing. This time of the year especially, be sure to wash your hands often and after every contact with someone who may be sick. Also be sure to be careful and protect your mouth and face around sick, coughing children who may not know to cover their mouths. The other important thing to consider is to keep your immune system at 100%. This would include things like getting a good night’s sleep, exercising and keeping the stress levels down. Some people prefer to take a multivitamin at this time of year if they don't feel their diet is quite up to par.

Continue Learning about Cold and Flu

How Can I Boost My Immune System During Cold and Flu Season?
Who Is at High Risk for Flu Complications?
When Should I See A Doctor for a Cold or Flu?
Can Gaming Make Science Fun?
Can Gaming Make Science Fun?