How can I help protect my children from the flu?

The single best way to protect your children from the flu is to get them vaccinated each year. The seasonal flu vaccine protects against three influenza viruses that research indicates will be most common during the season: an influenza A (H1N1) virus, an influenza A (H3N2) virus and an influenza B virus.

Continue Learning about Cold and Flu

10 Cold and Flu Remedies That Really Work
10 Cold and Flu Remedies That Really Work10 Cold and Flu Remedies That Really Work10 Cold and Flu Remedies That Really Work10 Cold and Flu Remedies That Really Work
From Grandma's chicken soup to hot chile peppers, these treatments can help. Aches. Sniffles. Fever. Cold and flu season is in full swing. When you’r...
When Should I See A Doctor for a Cold or Flu?
How Is This Video Game Different from Others?
Myth or Fact: Feed a Cold, Starve a Fever