Why should I drink organic coffee?

Margaret Floyd
With coffee in particular, choosing organic is important. Coffee is one of the most heavily sprayed crops, so choosing organic makes a significant difference. If you want to feel even better about your purchase, choose organic and certified fair-trade coffee. The Fair Trade Certified label "guarantees consumers that strict economic, social, and environmental criteria were met in the production and trade of an agricultural product," as explained on the TransFair USA website.
Eat Naked: Unprocessed, Unpolluted, and Undressed Eating for a Healthier, Sexier You

Eat Naked with Margaret Floyd for a Sexier You Are you fed up with counting calories? Confused by all the diet hype? Want to eat delicious, real food and look and feel great? Leading...

Continue Learning about Coffee & Health

Coffee Refill? It's Okay . . .
Coffee Refill? It's Okay . . .
If you sometimes have trouble cutting yourself off after only one cup of coffee in the morning, don't fret. Actually, going back for a refill might n...
How do I cut down on caffeine?
Academy of Nutrition and DieteticsAcademy of Nutrition and Dietetics
Caffeine is a stimulant that can keep you alert and prevent fatigue. But because caffeine stimul...
What's the coffee-liver connection?
Dr. Robin Miller, MDDr. Robin Miller, MD
Coffee has many health benefits but we don't know if it's good for the liver. In this video, Robin M...
The Best Way to Make Cold Brew Coffee
The Best Way to Make Cold Brew Coffee