What is the healthiest way to drink my coffee?

Unfortunately, many coffee houses today serve beverages containing cream, milk, sugar, and flavorings that can have you gulping the caloric equivalent of a mini-meal.

To avoid consuming extra calories and fat, order it with skim or low-fat milk. It is certainly possible to enjoy your daily coffee without the jolt of a lot of extra calories.

Continue Learning about Coffee & Health

Enjoy a Cup of Coffee to Boost Your Health
Americans drink around 146 billion cups of coffee annually, so it’s a good thing that the morning booster has plenty of health benefits. A review publ...
Can I get the same hydration from coffee as I do water?
Neal SpruceNeal Spruce
Yes, or at least very close. Coffee, as I am sure you know from making it or watching it being made,...
How can I make Greek coffee?
To reap the benefits of drinking Greek coffee, follow these steps to make your own at home. What ...
Can Coffee Improve Your Health?
Can Coffee Improve Your Health?