What is Greek (or Turkish) coffee?

Chris Kilham
Alternative & Complementary Medicine

Greek (or Turkish) coffee is a style of coffee preparation; finely powdered coffee is boiled slowly in a special pot until it foams, and the flavor is strong. Watch "Medicine Hunter" Chris Kilham describe the preparation and flavor of Greek coffee.

Continue Learning about Coffee & Health

Coffee, a Healthy Addiction?
Coffee, a Healthy Addiction?
I am addicted to coffee and proud of it. I look forward to the ritual of that morning cup of coffee to start my day. I felt guilty for many years with...
How can I make Greek coffee?
To reap the benefits of drinking Greek coffee, follow these steps to make your own at home. What ...
Does coffee affect my risk of endometrial cancer?
Dr. Robin Miller, MDDr. Robin Miller, MD
There's a surprising relationship between your coffee habit and your risk of endometrial cancer....
3 Big Benefits of Coffee
3 Big Benefits of Coffee