What is Greek (or Turkish) coffee?

Chris Kilham
Alternative & Complementary Medicine

Greek (or Turkish) coffee is a style of coffee preparation; finely powdered coffee is boiled slowly in a special pot until it foams, and the flavor is strong. Watch "Medicine Hunter" Chris Kilham describe the preparation and flavor of Greek coffee.

Continue Learning about Coffee & Health

Coffee Talk: Some Surprising Health Benefits
One of the best ways to ward off chronic conditions, including cardiovascular disease, diabetes, and cancer, is to eat a diet rich in antioxidants. Fr...
Is coffee good or bad for the heart?
SCAISCAI
Good news, coffee drinkers. Your daily coffee habit likely is not harming your heart and may in fact...
How can I sweeten my coffee without adding too many calories?
Keri GansKeri Gans
One packet of regular sugar contains just 11 calories, so it’s fine to add up to four packets -- tha...
A Sweet Coffee Smoothie Without All the Sugar