What does my favorite coffee drink say about my personality?

Our personalities have a lot to do with the choices we make, including the habits we have around food and drink orders. Watch psychologist Ramani Durvasula, PhD, discuss how our coffee order can be representative of the type of personality we have.

Continue Learning about Coffee & Health

Ask Dr. Darria: Can Too Much Caffeine be Harmful?
I start my morning with a cup of coffee and then drink several more cups throughout the day. Is this bad for my health? Lately, we’ve been bombarded ...
How do I lower my caffeine intake?
Dr. Nicole Avena, PhDDr. Nicole Avena, PhD
To lower your caffeine intake, you need to be aware of your main sources of caffeine and slowly tape...
Is coffee good for the brain?
Int'l Health, Racquet & Sportsclub Association (IHRSA)Int'l Health, Racquet & Sportsclub Association (IHRSA)
You may be happy to know that caffeine can be good for the brain. Everyone who relies on their morni...
Caffeine and Prostate Cancer
Caffeine and Prostate Cancer