How can I sweeten my coffee without adding too many calories?

Keri Gans
One packet of regular sugar contains just 11 calories, so it’s fine to add up to four packets -- that’s less than 50 calories. However, if you consume many cups of coffee per day and you use more than four packets at a time, switch to an artificial or alternative 0-calorie sweetener. The bottom line: The calories in your cup of coffee should not equal those in a piece of chocolate cake.
The Small Change Diet: 10 Steps to a Thinner, Healthier You

THE ONLY “DIET” PLAN YOU WILL EVER NEED! No deprivation, no struggles. Just ten small changes that will transform your life. Keri Gans, spokesperson for the American Dietetic Association, shares...

Continue Learning about Coffee & Health

The Latest on Coffee and Type 2 Diabetes
The theory of spontaneous generation—living creatures can emerge from inanimate objects—was considered good science into the 1600’s. One Flemish physi...
What are the health benefits of drinking coffee?
Ximena JimenezXimena Jimenez
If you needed an excuse to drink coffee; you now have four reasons. Coffee is a good source of magne...
Can drinking coffee in the morning cause fatigue later in the day?
Many of us turn to coffee or tea for a morning pick-me-up, but it could be the cause of your fatigue...
The Coffee With The Most Health Benefits