How can drinking coffee help me live longer?

Dr. Robin Miller, MD
Drinking coffee may lead to a longer life if you’re drinking the right kind. Watch Robin Miller, MD explain why coffee drinkers on a Greek island have prolonged life.
Chris Kilham
Alternative & Complementary Medicine

A lot of people think of coffee as a pleasurable vice -- but it's really a major health virtue. In this video, "Medicine Hunter" and author Chris Kilham describes all the reasons to make coffee a habit.

To live longer and younger, go for Joe. You'll delay or help prevent dementia and Alzheimer's with 2 cups of caffeinated coffee a day. You'll get even bigger benefits with up to 6 small cups daily. (Skip this longevity booster if caffeine triggers migraines, anxiety, gastric upset, insomnia, or abnormal heart beats.)

Continue Learning about Coffee & Health

Can I Drink Coffee on the Ornish Program?
Photo Credit: Amanda Mathson, via http://amandamathson.co/ Are you one of the 87% of Americans who reach for a morning cup of joe or tea to jumpstart...
Is coffee harmful to my health?
Will Clower, PhDWill Clower, PhD
Historically coffee was always considered to be a healthful drink. Then modern 19th century experts ...
Is coffee good or bad for the heart?
SCAISCAI
Good news, coffee drinkers. Your daily coffee habit likely is not harming your heart and may in fact...
3 Coffee Hacks You Need to Try
3 Coffee Hacks You Need to Try