How can the antioxidants in coffee improve my health?

Maryanne R. Samuel, DO
While coffee does contain antioxidants, research does not yet show whether they stay in the body long enough to produce healthful effects. It's still okay to enjoy your daily dose of coffee, but remember to keep it light on nutritionally unsound additions such as sugar.

Continue Learning about Coffee & Health

Ask Dr. Darria: Can Too Much Caffeine be Harmful?
I start my morning with a cup of coffee and then drink several more cups throughout the day. Is this bad for my health? Lately, we’ve been bombarded ...
Is coffee harmful to my health?
Will Clower, PhDWill Clower, PhD
Historically coffee was always considered to be a healthful drink. Then modern 19th century experts ...
Does coffee affect the prostate?
Gary WenkGary Wenk
Recent epidemiological evidence suggests that drinking about five regular cups of coffee each day fo...
What Are the Health Risks of Too Much Caffeine?