Does coffee affect my risk of endometrial cancer?

Dr. Robin Miller, MD

There's a surprising relationship between your coffee habit and your risk of endometrial cancer. In this video, Dr. Robin Miller explains how to brew up a health boost.  

Continue Learning about Coffee & Health

Ask Dr. Darria: Can Too Much Caffeine be Harmful?
I start my morning with a cup of coffee and then drink several more cups throughout the day. Is this bad for my health? Lately, we’ve been bombarded ...
What is the healthiest way to drink my coffee?
Joan Salge Blake, MS, RDJoan Salge Blake, MS, RD
Unfortunately, many coffee houses today serve beverages containing cream, milk, sugar, and flavoring...
Is coffee good for the brain?
Int'l Health, Racquet & Sportsclub Association (IHRSA)Int'l Health, Racquet & Sportsclub Association (IHRSA)
You may be happy to know that caffeine can be good for the brain. Everyone who relies on their morni...
How to Save Calories at the Coffee Shop
How to Save Calories at the Coffee Shop