Does coffee affect my risk of endometrial cancer?

Dr. Robin Miller, MD

There's a surprising relationship between your coffee habit and your risk of endometrial cancer. In this video, Dr. Robin Miller explains how to brew up a health boost.  

Continue Learning about Coffee & Health

Can I Drink Coffee on the Ornish Program?
Photo Credit: Amanda Mathson, via http://amandamathson.co/ Are you one of the 87% of Americans who reach for a morning cup of joe or tea to jumpstart...
Will drinking too much coffee be bad for me?
Janis Jibrin, MS, RDJanis Jibrin, MS, RD
In moderation -- different for everyone, but generally considered to be 1-3 cups daily -- coffee can...
Is drinking coffee good for me?
Robert  Davis, PhDRobert Davis, PhD
Coffee's unhealthy reputation stems in part from older studies linking java to an increased risk...
How to Cut Calories in Your Coffee
How to Cut Calories in Your Coffee