If your Daytrana patch was applied correctly, it should stay on while you are taking a shower. The patch should be applied to a clean, dry spot on your hip. You should press down firmly on the patch (especially around the edges) to make a good seal. If the patch does fall off, don't try to put it back on. Replace the patch that fell off with a new one, but keep counting the hours from the time you applied the first patch. You should not have a patch on for more than a total of nine hours a day.
- Q Could Daytrana patches be stunting my son's growth?
- Q Can I apply my Daytrana patch on my upper arm instead of my hip?
- Q Can my son take a bath or go swimming with his Daytrana patch on?
- Q If a Daytrana patch falls off, can I tape it back on?
- Q What should I do if my child often comes home without his Daytrana patch?
- Q Can I use nail polish remover to unstick a stuck Daytrana patch?