If your Daytrana patch was applied correctly, it should stay on while you are taking a shower. The patch should be applied to a clean, dry spot on your hip. You should press down firmly on the patch (especially around the edges) to make a good seal. If the patch does fall off, don't try to put it back on. Replace the patch that fell off with a new one, but keep counting the hours from the time you applied the first patch. You should not have a patch on for more than a total of nine hours a day.
- Q Could Daytrana patches keep a child from growing normally?
- Q If a Daytrana patch falls off, should I put a new one on the other hip?
- Q Why do I always have to put the Daytrana patch on my child's hip?
- Q Who should not take Daytrana?
- Q What is Daytrana?
- Q What if I forget and put the Daytrana patch on the same hip as yesterday?