Concerta delivers medication for treating symptoms of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in a long-acting, extended-release tablet form. Not all people with ADHD will react to this form of the medication in the same way. Other long-acting, extended-release capsule forms are usually taken 30 to 45 minutes before a meal. However, Concerta should only be taken once a day, in the morning, with or without food.
- Q Who should take Concerta?
- Q What are the side effects of Concerta?
- Q What happens if I miss a dose of Concerta?
- Q What should I avoid while taking Concerta?
- Q How does Concerta interact with other medications or foods?
- Q What should I know about Concerta before taking it?