Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) is a condition that affects your ability to concentrate, focus, and control your behavior and movements. The definitive mechanism of Concerta on treatment of ADHD is unknow. However, current studies indicate that Concerta can treat ADHD by manipulating the transport of certain chemicals in the body to calm your body and increase your ability to focus. Concerta is just one part of the program for ADHD treatment. Concerta should be used in conjunction with behavioral therapy, academic counseling, and social interaction to help address ADHD symptoms.
- Q How does Concerta interact with other medications or foods?
- Q Are there any risk factors for the use of Concerta?
- Q Who should not take Concerta?
- Q What happens if I miss a dose of Concerta?
- Q Is Concerta safe for pregnant or breast-feeding women?
- Q Are there any risks in taking Concerta?