Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) is a condition that affects your ability to concentrate, focus, and control your behavior and movements. The definitive mechanism of Concerta on treatment of ADHD is unknow. However, current studies indicate that Concerta can treat ADHD by manipulating the transport of certain chemicals in the body to calm your body and increase your ability to focus. Concerta is just one part of the program for ADHD treatment. Concerta should be used in conjunction with behavioral therapy, academic counseling, and social interaction to help address ADHD symptoms.
- Q Is there a generic version of Concerta?
- Q Are there any risks in taking Concerta?
- Q How should I take Concerta?
- Q How long does it take for Concerta® to work?
- Q Is Concerta safe for pregnant or breast-feeding women?
- Q How does Concerta interact with other medications or foods?