Scientists aren’t completely sure how Adderall XR treats attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). Somehow the active ingredients in Adderall XR alter brain chemicals, which affects behavior and attention span. Even though the exact mechanism of Adderall XR isn’t understood, the medication is proven to help adults, teenagers, and children who have ADHD pay attention and sit still.
- Q What is Adderall XR?
- Q Who should not take Adderall XR?
- Q What happens if I miss a dose of Adderall XR?
- Q What should I tell my pharmacist before taking Adderall XR?
- Q How does Adderall XR interact with other medications or foods?
- Q What is the difference between Adderall XR and Adderall?