Scientists aren’t completely sure how Adderall XR treats attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). Somehow the active ingredients in Adderall XR alter brain chemicals, which affects behavior and attention span. Even though the exact mechanism of Adderall XR isn’t understood, the medication is proven to help adults, teenagers, and children who have ADHD pay attention and sit still.
- Q What happens if I miss a dose of Adderall XR?
- Q Are there any risks in taking Adderall XR?
- Q What should I know about Adderall XR before taking it?
- Q What are the side effects of Adderall XR?
- Q What should I tell my pharmacist before taking Adderall XR?
- Q What is the difference between Adderall XR and Adderall?