Scientists aren’t completely sure how Adderall XR treats attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). Somehow the active ingredients in Adderall XR alter brain chemicals, which affects behavior and attention span. Even though the exact mechanism of Adderall XR isn’t understood, the medication is proven to help adults, teenagers, and children who have ADHD pay attention and sit still.
- Q What should I avoid while taking Adderall XR?
- Q Who should not take Adderall XR?
- Q Is there a generic version of Adderall XR?
- Q Are there any risks in taking Adderall XR?
- Q What is the difference between Adderall XR and Adderall?
- Q Is Adderall XR safe for long-term use?