Adipex causes nausea and vomiting in 5% of iGuard members. It may also cause a change in taste, although this does not commonly happen. Adipex does not have reports of side effects of indigestion, although the other side effects may lead to the symptoms you are having.
- Q What should I know before taking Osphena?
- Q How can Aubagio (teriflunomide) help people with multiple sclerosis (MS)?
- Q What medication may prompt hallucinations?
- Q What are the side effects of Oxitriptan?
- Q What is atenol?
- Q What are the dangers of taking medication that was not prescribed for me?