Adipex causes nausea and vomiting in 5% of iGuard members. It may also cause a change in taste, although this does not commonly happen. Adipex does not have reports of side effects of indigestion, although the other side effects may lead to the symptoms you are having.
- Q What are the common side effects of statins?
- Q How do ligands work?
- Q What are the benefits of statin drugs?
- Q What are the possible benefits of appetite suppressants?
- Q Is generic medication as effective as brand name medication?
- Q What are fibric acid derivatives?