Adipex causes nausea and vomiting in 5% of iGuard members. It may also cause a change in taste, although this does not commonly happen. Adipex does not have reports of side effects of indigestion, although the other side effects may lead to the symptoms you are having.
- Q What drives the sale of statin drugs?
- Q What are central agonists?
- Q Can I start with adipex, if I am already on coumadin?
- Q What is an international unit?
- Q How does the MDP Kit of Technetium Injection interact with other drugs?
- Q How do statins help reduce low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol?