Adderall XR and Adderall contain the same ingredients that treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), but the dosing is different. Adderall XR is an extended-release capsule taken in the morning that contains a whole day’s worth of medication, whereas Adderall is a tablet that may be taken two to three times every day. Talking to your doctor will help you decide which form of Adderall is better fit for you.
- Q How should I take Adderall XR?
- Q What should I tell my pharmacist before taking Adderall XR?
- Q What should I know about Adderall XR before taking it?
- Q What should I avoid while taking Adderall XR?
- Q Is there a generic version of Adderall XR?
- Q How does Adderall XR treat attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)?