The Daytrana patch must be applied to your hip, just as you were instructed by your doctor. If you apply it to another part of your body (such as your upper arm), the medicine in the patch may be absorbed differently. The safety and effectiveness of applying the patch to other parts of the body has not been tested in clinical studies.
- Q What if I forget to take off my Daytrana patch after 9 hours some days?
- Q Do I have to put the Daytrana patch on opposite hips each day?
- Q What is Daytrana?
- Q How should my child's Daytrana patches be stored?
- Q If my child's Daytrana patch falls off, can I press it back on?
- Q Can my son take a bath or go swimming with his Daytrana patch on?