The Daytrana patch must be applied to your hip, just as you were instructed by your doctor. If you apply it to another part of your body (such as your upper arm), the medicine in the patch may be absorbed differently. The safety and effectiveness of applying the patch to other parts of the body has not been tested in clinical studies.
- Q What if I forget and put the Daytrana patch on the same hip as yesterday?
- Q What should I know about Daytrana before taking it?
- Q Why do I always have to put the Daytrana patch on my child's hip?
- Q Could Daytrana patches be stunting my son's growth?
- Q Could my son's Daytrana patch be keeping him from sleeping at night?
- Q Can I sit in a Jacuzzi while wearing a Daytrana patch?