The Daytrana patch must be applied to your hip, just as you were instructed by your doctor. If you apply it to another part of your body (such as your upper arm), the medicine in the patch may be absorbed differently. The safety and effectiveness of applying the patch to other parts of the body has not been tested in clinical studies.
- Q Could Daytrana patches be stunting my son's growth?
- Q If a Daytrana patch falls off, should I put a new one on the other hip?
- Q If a Daytrana patch falls off, can I tape it back on?
- Q How should my child's Daytrana patches be stored?
- Q What is Daytrana?
- Q What if I forget and put the Daytrana patch on the same hip as yesterday?