The Daytrana patch must be applied to your hip, just as you were instructed by your doctor. If you apply it to another part of your body (such as your upper arm), the medicine in the patch may be absorbed differently. The safety and effectiveness of applying the patch to other parts of the body has not been tested in clinical studies.
- Q If a Daytrana patch falls off, should I put a new one on the other hip?
- Q Could Daytrana patches keep a child from growing normally?
- Q Can my son take a bath or go swimming with his Daytrana patch on?
- Q Do I have to put the Daytrana patch on opposite hips each day?
- Q What are the side effects of Daytrana?
- Q Can I sit in a Jacuzzi while wearing a Daytrana patch?