What are ways to reduce my risk of sudden cardiac death if I am a woman?

Staying fit can reduce a woman's chance of sudden cardiac death by an amazing 92%! This is based on a huge study of 82,000 women. The researchers listed the following four qualities as the formula for this heart benefit:
  1. Not smoking.
  2. Exercising at least 30 minutes per day.
  3. Eating a Mediterranean diet (vegetables, fruits, nuts, legumes, whole grains, and fish, with moderate alcohol intake).
  4. Having a body mass index less than 25.

Continue Learning about Healthy Circulatory System

5 Ways to Take Your Job To Heart
5 Ways to Take Your Job To Heart
In season five of The Office, Dwight Schrute (Rainn Wilson) stages what he hopes will be a more compelling fire drill by setting the office on fire. T...
Why are my feet cold most of the time?
Feet can be cold due to several reasons, one of which being due to poor blood flow to the feet. ...
6 Foods That Can Lower Blood Pressure
6 Foods That Can Lower Blood Pressure6 Foods That Can Lower Blood Pressure6 Foods That Can Lower Blood Pressure6 Foods That Can Lower Blood Pressure
These simple swaps can reduce your heart disease risk.
Is Alcohol Bad for the Heart?
Is Alcohol Bad for the Heart?