Who is a candidate for a StimRouter?

Dr. William P. McRoberts, MD
Pain Medicine Specialist

A candidate for a StimRouter is first and foremost any stroke patient who has shoulder pain. Additionally the StimRouter has also been approved for stimulation of any nerve in the trunk or extremities for any nerve-related pain.

Continue Learning about Chronic Pain

Acupuncture: Are You Missing the Point?
Acupuncture: Are You Missing the Point?
Do you have minor aches and pains that have troubled you for years, or a nagging health condition from which you've yet to find relief? After you've e...
What increases my risk for postherpetic neuralgia?
Sigma NursingSigma Nursing
You are only at risk for postherpetic neuralgia if you have had shingles; having had chicken pox put...
How can I commit myself to treating my chronic pain?
Rick OldermanRick Olderman
Solidify your ideas and support your intention to heal by talking to friends or family or writing do...
Are Over-The-Counter Painkillers Effective for Chronic Pain?