Can laughter relieve chronic pain?

Begun in India in 1995, laughter yoga incorporates the relaxation, meditation and stretching techniques of yoga with breathing exercises and playful laughter. It now exists in more than 50 countries and is used to relieve temporarily the chronic pain of conditions like fibromyalgia and arthritis.

Continue Learning about Chronic Pain Treatment

Pain Relief from Dietary Omega-3s
Pain Relief from Dietary Omega-3s
When comedian Joan Rivers commented on her emotional wounds and worries, the world laughed: “I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw that my bath toy...
How can exercise relieve chronic musculoskeletal pain (CMP)?
When you live with chronic musculoskeletal pain (CMP), exercising might be the last thing you feel l...
Can dairy foods relieve chronic pain?
Yogurt and other dairy foods contain two bone-building nutrients: calcium and vitamin D. Not onl...
Food Additives to Avoid If You Have Fibromyalgia