How can I manage fatigue?

Fatigue is a state of overwhelming, sustained exhaustion and a reduced capacity for physical and mental work that rest doesn't improve. Fatigue can be a symptom of an underlying medical or psychiatric disorder. Some options to manage fatigue include lifestyle adjustments, such as energy conservation adjustments. This technique encourages you to review which activities and/or responsibilities during the day require more (or less) energy and then to plan for them by conserving energy where you can, so expending it where it's really needed won't be so exhausting. Aerobic exercise (such as brisk walking) and making sure you get enough refreshing sleep can help with fatigue management as well. 

Continue Learning about Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Treatment

Why should I seek treatment for chronic fatigue syndrome?
While there is no cure, you should be treated for chronic fatigue syndrome to minimize the symptoms,...
Are there alternative treatments for chronic fatigue syndrome?
One suggestion for an alternative medication for chronic fatigue syndrome is supplements of D-ribose...
Are There Any Effective Treatments for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome?
Dr Robin Miller - Treatment for Chronic Fatigue