Should I talk to my doctor about my chronic fatigue syndrome symptoms?

Although the symptoms of chronic fatigue syndrome are often difficult to pinpoint, they can have a serious affect on your life, both in personal productivity and quality of life. It is usually helpful to seek medical help if you have persistent or severe fatigue that interferes with your work or personal life. Chronic fatigue syndrome can also indicate a negative reaction to a medication or a serious underlying disorder. Talk to your doctor about possible causes and treatment options for your chronic fatigue.

Continue Learning about Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Symptoms

What are the symptoms of chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS)?
Riverside Health SystemRiverside Health System
The signs of CFS can come and go or they can stay with a person. At first, you may feel like you hav...
What is causing me to feel so tired?
We all know what happens when there's an energy crisis: There's chaos. Think back to the long lines ...
Why do chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) symptoms increase after exercise?
Dawn MarcusDawn Marcus
Researchers at the Faculty of Physical Education and Physiotherapy in Belgium reported increases...
What Are Some Symptoms of Fatigue?
What Are Some Symptoms of Fatigue?