Because chromosomal disorders affect a person's genetic makeup, they cannot actually be corrected through treatment. However, there are some treatment options that can make life easier for people with specific chromosomal disorders. Injected growth hormones, hormone replacement therapies, and occupational or physical therapy can help treat symptoms and issues connected with some chromosomal genetic disorder.
- Q What are chromosomal abnormalities?
- Q How long do chromosomal disorders last?
- Q Why do babies from older moms risk chromosomal abnormalities?
- Q What are chromosomal disorders?
- Q What are some types of chromosomal disorders?
- Q Should I be worried about chromosomal disorders?